Minnesota Twins outfielder Byron Buxton and second baseman Brian Dozier have been named recipients of the 2017 American League Rawlings Gold Glove Award.
Jason Heyward (left) is the first Cub to win Gold Gloves in back-to-back seasons since Greg Maddux.
This marks the fourth consecutive year Heyward, 28, has won the award.
"The Gold Glove is one of the awards when I first started playing that I always wanted to win, so to win a third one is really cool", Longoria said in a news release. Heyward posted a.991 fielding percentage and was credited with six assists.
Google Search and Maps Now Show You Estimated Wait Times at Restaurants
You can either look up the current wait times, or tap on an hour of your choice to find the estimated wait for that time period. Google Search and Maps will now display wait times for almost one million sit-down restaurants across the globe.
This year's award is Gordon's fifth in this career, which is the second-most in Royals franchise history behind Frank White's eight Gold Gloves from 1977-1982 and 1986-1987. Rendon did win a Silver Slugger Award in 2014.
He is the first Blue Jays pitcher to earn the honor since RA Dickey won in 2013.
Earlier Tuesday, Heyward was part of speculation linking him to the Giants.
Kinsler was the only Gold Glove finalist on the Tigers' roster.
- No Melbourne Cup Day rate cut for RBA
- Alarming rise in pollution: Schools in Delhi to remain closed on Wednesday
- Wife discovers husband's extramarital affair mid-air, forces pilot to land plane
- Facebook Working On Method To Prevent Revenge Porn
- Twitter doubles character limit to 280 for (nearly) everyone
- Meek Mill Sentenced to 2-4 Years in Prison for Probation Violations
- Pulwama encounter: Nephew slain, Jaish-e-Mohammed chief Masood Azhar next?
- Trump Eliminates TPS Protections for Nicaraguan Migrants
- EU's Vestager seeking details on Apple's recent tax set-up
- First openly transgender woman of color elected to public office in US