Minnesota Twins outfielder Byron Buxton and second baseman Brian Dozier have been named recipients of the 2017 American League Rawlings Gold Glove Award.
Jason Heyward (left) is the first Cub to win Gold Gloves in back-to-back seasons since Greg Maddux.
This marks the fourth consecutive year Heyward, 28, has won the award.
"The Gold Glove is one of the awards when I first started playing that I always wanted to win, so to win a third one is really cool", Longoria said in a news release. Heyward posted a.991 fielding percentage and was credited with six assists.
Marvel Comments On Brian Michael Bendis' Departure
Will Marvel take this opportunity to refresh its pool of talent, or will we just see a reshuffle of established writers? For years, Brian Michael Bendis has been one of the biggest and best-known writers of Marvel Comics.
This year's award is Gordon's fifth in this career, which is the second-most in Royals franchise history behind Frank White's eight Gold Gloves from 1977-1982 and 1986-1987. Rendon did win a Silver Slugger Award in 2014.
He is the first Blue Jays pitcher to earn the honor since RA Dickey won in 2013.
Earlier Tuesday, Heyward was part of speculation linking him to the Giants.
Kinsler was the only Gold Glove finalist on the Tigers' roster.
- I don't know what Priti Patel was thinking, admits Iain Duncan Smith
- Meek Mill Sentenced to 2-4 Years in Prison for Probation Violations
- Kevin Spacey accused in incident involving former Boston TV anchor relative
- Apple is reportedly making an AR headset to compete with HoloLens
- Carter Page Coordinated Russia Trip With Top Trump Campaign Officials
- Pulwama encounter: Nephew slain, Jaish-e-Mohammed chief Masood Azhar next?
- No Melbourne Cup Day rate cut for RBA
- Alarming rise in pollution: Schools in Delhi to remain closed on Wednesday
- Pueblo officials confirm first two flu cases of the this season
- The incredible rise of Jasprit Bumrah