The Patriots will probably be vague about the tight end's status, as per usual for coach Bill Belichick.
That the Packers released Bennett for failure to disclose a physical condition could give them grounds to try to recoup the unamortized portion of his $6.3 million signing bonus - something they nearly certainly would have done had Bennett retired after the season.
Last year Bennett caught 55 passes for 701 yards and a career-high seven touchdowns in his only season in New England. Bennett missed the Packers' Monday Night Football game vs. the Lions this week with a shoulder injury.
Apple is reportedly making an AR headset to compete with HoloLens
Apparently Apple is looking at creating a standalone augmented reality headset within the next two years. They're reportedly working on multiple hardware and software projects under the codename "T288".
NFL Network reporter Ian Rapoport also reported the news.
Blount played for the Patriots in 2013, then signed with the Steelers for 2014. He then was sidelined with an unexplained shoulder injury that popped up following the first practice after the bye.?He hasn't played in a game since October 22.
Following Bennett's release, question marks remain regarding his health status. Bennett was clearly banged up with injuries by the end of the season but showed toughness by plowing through them to keep playing. Prior to arriving in New England ahead of last season, the seasoned pass catcher spent time with the Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants and Chicago Bears along the way.
- Study shows sheep recognise human faces
- Pueblo officials confirm first two flu cases of the this season
- IOS 11.1.1 update now available, includes 'i' autocorrect fix
- Uber Wants To Bring Its Flying Taxis To Traffic-Congested Los Angeles
- Barcelona Back At Table With Liverpool For Philippe Coutinho
- Stephen King and Chrissy Teigen Lead the 280 Character Rebellion on Twitter
- Danica Roem elected Virginia's first openly transgender state official
- Trump Eliminates TPS Protections for Nicaraguan Migrants
- Facebook Working On Method To Prevent Revenge Porn
- IOS 11 has a weird bug that is driving people insane