He also talked about the impact Coutinho could make on the team and added, "A lot".
Detailed reports today state that both club are continuing to negotiate a deal ahead of the January transfer window which is when the Catalan giants would prefer to do business opposed to waiting until the summer.
"Obviously he must have wanted to (join Barca) because he is a player who has ambition and any player would want to come to Barcelona".
They claim that while Barcelona's speculative offer will be turned down, Liverpool would be willing to relent for £132.8 million, with Coutinho's relationship with Klopp having broken down.
Uber Wants To Bring Its Flying Taxis To Traffic-Congested Los Angeles
According to the agreement, Uber will develop a brand-new air traffic control system for their flying taxis. Moreover, Holden said it would actually be cheaper to fly with Uber than your own vehicle .
Coutinho has played well, though, grabbing four goals and three assists in nine appearances and showcasing more consistency than he has perhaps done in the past. Barcelona tabled several mammoth offers but no prevail.
"It was a hard moment [in the summer] but he's a professional and since [the transfer didn't happen] he has shown how good a player he is and the qualities he has a person".
"And any player would want to come to Barcelona".
He even handed in a transfer request in a bid to force Liverpool's hand, but the Reds insisted he wasn't for sale, and stuck to their guns.
- Rays' Evan Longoria wins third Golden Glove Award
- Google Search and Maps Now Show You Estimated Wait Times at Restaurants
- Trump Virtually Campaigns For Gillespie From South Korea
- Rail chaos: Southern drivers end 18-month strike
- EU's Vestager seeking details on Apple's recent tax set-up
- The incredible rise of Jasprit Bumrah
- Koenigsegg Agera RS becomes the world's fastest production auto
- The Queen's Offshore Investments Spark Controversy in Britain
- Study shows sheep recognise human faces
- Stephen King and Chrissy Teigen Lead the 280 Character Rebellion on Twitter