"This was a hard wicket because when we were bowling with the new ball, it was coming onto the bat really well and they had a good start".
Bumrah said he and Bhuvneshwar Kumar had a chat with bowling coach Arun on the plan of action for a featherbed. Kane Williamson joined in with Colin Munro who was unstoppable at the other end. Bumrah finished with 2/38 in that match.
"As a bowler when you get hit, you learn a lot and so I think after this experience he'll be a better bowler when he comes into the next match", Bumrah empathised with Siraj. We were trying our best and Munro was also going berserk and he was also a bit lucky as well because one or two catches here and things would have been different. New Zealand beat India by 40 runs after Colin Munro launched his assault on the Indian bowlers and the New Zealand bowling attack kept it tight to ensure that the series doesn't slip out of their hands. Since then, players from around the world have had time to adjust to him - by now they have had 57 global matches to watch him in and try to pick up his weaknesses.
Google Search and Maps Now Show You Estimated Wait Times at Restaurants
You can either look up the current wait times, or tap on an hour of your choice to find the estimated wait for that time period. Google Search and Maps will now display wait times for almost one million sit-down restaurants across the globe.
"Another good thing is that when the match begins, we talk to each other about the track, what strategy we can make". Once Nehra dismissed Stokes, Bumrah bowled a combination of hit-the-deck back-of-a-length deliveries and slower balls that turned into four dot balls to Root and Jos Buttler in the 18th over.
Bhuvneshwar believes he gains more confidence when he bowls with Bumrah at the death. Bhuvneshwar returns the compliments when asked about his take on the present New Zealand batsmen. "It's hard because as a bowler, on this wicket, it was challenging and for a new guy to come in against such opposition it's hard", he said. "You can prepare what you can in the nets for his bowling but in the middle if you miss, it can be quite hard".
The Indian top order batting, with superb stroke-makers in Dhawan, Sharma and Kohli, has to be tamed early if New Zealand hope to keep the series alive till the final game.
- Marvel Comments On Brian Michael Bendis' Departure
- Pulwama encounter: Nephew slain, Jaish-e-Mohammed chief Masood Azhar next?
- Carter Page Coordinated Russia Trip With Top Trump Campaign Officials
- Trump Virtually Campaigns For Gillespie From South Korea
- TJ Dillashaw: Demetrious Johnson can't run from fight now
- Italy legend Pirlo announces retirement from professional football
- Waymo pulls engineer from driver's seat on public roads
- Sleep deprivation impairs you as much as being drunk
- No Melbourne Cup Day rate cut for RBA
- Pueblo officials confirm first two flu cases of the this season