This very same auto was stretched to its Earth-scorching limits by factory test driver Niklas Lilja on Saturday, along an 11-mile (17.7 km) piece of public highway near Las Vegas on Saturday that had been shut down by Nevada authorities for the attempt. At the same time, I'm extremely jealous of the pure, unfiltered speed driver Niklas Lilja must have felt. Lau also said that, since the event wasn't a tightly embargoed automaker event, some misinformation was leaking throughout the day - like a reported top speed of 291 miles per hour. An 11-mile straight section of the highway was closed for the drives, which beat rival car-maker Bugatti's previous record of 268 miles per hour. All data on the day was recorded and verified on site by Racelogic. It recently announced that the successor to the Venom GT, the 1600-bhp Venom F5, could break the 300-mph limit.
Boutique Swedish supercar brand, Koenigsegg, has stolen the title from Bugatti as the world's fastest vehicle maker. With 1,600 horsepower on tap, the Hennessey's actually the most powerful here. They had the full blessing of Koenigsegg. Koenigsegg CEO and founder Christian von Koenigsegg was also present for the epic run. The company beat its own record for the 0-400-0 kph (0-248.54-0 mph) run.
Pueblo officials confirm first two flu cases of the this season
Conventional vaccines are reportedly less than 60% effective-and that's only when they're matched with the now circulating strain. The mice protected with the new vaccine survived exposure to "lethal doses of seven of nine widely divergent influenza viruses".
Special mention should be made regarding the tires the Agera RS was running.
Before confirming that "it was over by lunch on day one", the brand responded to journalists on Twitter to confirm that it had completed the run using the "standard fitment" Michelin Pilot Sport Cup2 tyres.
- I don't know what Priti Patel was thinking, admits Iain Duncan Smith
- Carter Page Coordinated Russia Trip With Top Trump Campaign Officials
- TJ Dillashaw: Demetrious Johnson can't run from fight now
- Trump Virtually Campaigns For Gillespie From South Korea
- Boris Johnson admits his remarks 'could have been clearer' about jailed Briton
- Alarming rise in pollution: Schools in Delhi to remain closed on Wednesday
- The incredible rise of Jasprit Bumrah
- No Melbourne Cup Day rate cut for RBA
- Sleep deprivation impairs you as much as being drunk
- Pulwama encounter: Nephew slain, Jaish-e-Mohammed chief Masood Azhar next?