This very same auto was stretched to its Earth-scorching limits by factory test driver Niklas Lilja on Saturday, along an 11-mile (17.7 km) piece of public highway near Las Vegas on Saturday that had been shut down by Nevada authorities for the attempt. At the same time, I'm extremely jealous of the pure, unfiltered speed driver Niklas Lilja must have felt. Lau also said that, since the event wasn't a tightly embargoed automaker event, some misinformation was leaking throughout the day - like a reported top speed of 291 miles per hour. An 11-mile straight section of the highway was closed for the drives, which beat rival car-maker Bugatti's previous record of 268 miles per hour. All data on the day was recorded and verified on site by Racelogic. It recently announced that the successor to the Venom GT, the 1600-bhp Venom F5, could break the 300-mph limit.
Boutique Swedish supercar brand, Koenigsegg, has stolen the title from Bugatti as the world's fastest vehicle maker. With 1,600 horsepower on tap, the Hennessey's actually the most powerful here. They had the full blessing of Koenigsegg. Koenigsegg CEO and founder Christian von Koenigsegg was also present for the epic run. The company beat its own record for the 0-400-0 kph (0-248.54-0 mph) run.
I don't know what Priti Patel was thinking, admits Iain Duncan Smith
I am publishing a list of who I met. The Foreign and Commonwealth Office was aware of my visit while it was underway. Labour MP Maria Eagle, a former Labour minister, said Patel should step down from the Cabinet.
Special mention should be made regarding the tires the Agera RS was running.
Before confirming that "it was over by lunch on day one", the brand responded to journalists on Twitter to confirm that it had completed the run using the "standard fitment" Michelin Pilot Sport Cup2 tyres.
- Marvel Comments On Brian Michael Bendis' Departure
- Carter Page Coordinated Russia Trip With Top Trump Campaign Officials
- TJ Dillashaw: Demetrious Johnson can't run from fight now
- Sleep deprivation impairs you as much as being drunk
- Pueblo officials confirm first two flu cases of the this season
- Trump Virtually Campaigns For Gillespie From South Korea
- The incredible rise of Jasprit Bumrah
- No Melbourne Cup Day rate cut for RBA
- Italy legend Pirlo announces retirement from professional football
- Pulwama encounter: Nephew slain, Jaish-e-Mohammed chief Masood Azhar next?