Pulwama (Jammu and Kashmir) [India], November 7: The terrorist group Jaish-e-Mohammad on Tuesday confirmed that three terrorists who were gunned down by the security forces yesterday in an encounter in Pulwama district's Aglar Kandi village of Jammu and Kashmir included Maulana Masood Azhar's nephew and group's divisional commander.
One of the dead militants was identified as Talha Rasheed, nephew of JeM founder Maulana Masood Azhar.
"The matter would be taken up through different channels with concerned embassies".
The top cop also added that the security forces were trying to reduce radicalisation in the Valley.
Two other soldiers and a civilian were also injured in the operation that has now ended, police said.
"We continued our excellent synergy and were successful in killing these militants jointly with police and 182 -battalion CRPF".
One Army jawan was martyred and three terrorists killed in an encounter that took place at Pulwama, Jammu and Kashmir on Monday. The gunfight started late on Monday evening.
Pueblo officials confirm first two flu cases of the this season
Conventional vaccines are reportedly less than 60% effective-and that's only when they're matched with the now circulating strain. The mice protected with the new vaccine survived exposure to "lethal doses of seven of nine widely divergent influenza viruses".
The GOC Victor Force, Major General B.S. Raju said that the security forces have recovered M4 carbine, a USA made weapon used by North Atlantic Treaty Organisation forces, from the gunfight site.
A photo of a militant flaunting an M4 rifle had gone viral in Kashmiri social media circles last week.
" We will try to neutralise people involved in spreading terrorism".
"I am happy that they (Pakistan) for the first time owned their militant here".
Earlier this year, the nephew of Pakistan-based Lashkar-e-Toiba chief Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi was killed in an encounter in Bandipora district.
He said Rasheed was a divisional commander.
Lakhvi, accused by India of masterminding the 2008 Mumbai attacks, is facing trial in Pakistan.
- Trump Virtually Campaigns For Gillespie From South Korea
- No Melbourne Cup Day rate cut for RBA
- Waymo pulls engineer from driver's seat on public roads
- Google Search and Maps Now Show You Estimated Wait Times at Restaurants
- Italy legend Pirlo announces retirement from professional football
- Carter Page Coordinated Russia Trip With Top Trump Campaign Officials
- Marvel Comments On Brian Michael Bendis' Departure
- Sleep deprivation impairs you as much as being drunk
- TJ Dillashaw: Demetrious Johnson can't run from fight now