Google engineers, for example, believe they can calculate the time it will take to get a table for two at 5:30 p.m. on a Friday evening to free up.
According to the Huffington Post, Google hopes to have the wait times ready for most grocery stores by Thanksgiving, so you can plan your turkey purchasing accordingly.
Diners will soon have a new tool to balance hunger and patience when Google adds a new feature to help dodge long wait times at popular NY restaurants.
Pulwama encounter: Nephew slain, Jaish-e-Mohammed chief Masood Azhar next?
One Army jawan was martyred and three terrorists killed in an encounter that took place at Pulwama, Jammu and Kashmir on Monday. The top cop also added that the security forces were trying to reduce radicalisation in the Valley.
Google premiered a new feature Tuesday that could save you from standing in line for groceries or being shunned by the host at your favorite restaurant. The estimates are based on anonymized historical data.
You can either look up the current wait times, or tap on an hour of your choice to find the estimated wait for that time period.
Google Search and Maps will now display wait times for almost one million sit-down restaurants across the globe. Scrolling left or right will provide a summary of each day's wait times below the hour bars. But Google is about to make this information even more useful. The feature was spotted comparing the Pixel 2 with the Apple iPhone X.
- Waymo pulls engineer from driver's seat on public roads
- Marvel Comments On Brian Michael Bendis' Departure
- Carter Page Coordinated Russia Trip With Top Trump Campaign Officials
- Trump Virtually Campaigns For Gillespie From South Korea
- Italy legend Pirlo announces retirement from professional football
- TJ Dillashaw: Demetrious Johnson can't run from fight now
- Sleep deprivation impairs you as much as being drunk
- No Melbourne Cup Day rate cut for RBA